Monday, April 18, 2011

Quotes



"Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it."   -Raymond Chandler


"A champion needs a motivation above and beyond winning."    -Pat Riley


"Motivation will almost always beat mere talent."   -Norman Ralph Augustine


"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."    -William Jennings Bryan

"In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is desire. No reasons or principles contain it or stand against it."  -Jane Smiley

9 comments:

Langford's Creativity said...

Randi! Catchy blog. This ought to get someone motivated!!

Jessica said...

Great Quotes! I really like the design of the blog too. It definitely should get someone motivated!

Janet said...

Actually this was what I needed to see at this moment. I need to clarify what really motivates me and use that to move to the next level in many areas of my life. Thanks for the info!

Felicia Popee said...

Randi

I enjoyed your hyperlink to the 10 most effective!

Felicia

Michelle Cascio, RN, BSN, CCM, CLNC said...

Randi,

I liked your blog -- it grabbed my attention from the time I opened it. I enjoyed your quotes and posted these on my computer.

Rachel Henry said...

Looks great!!

Shonve said...

Randi,
I needed some motivation, thanks for sharing the quotes!

Stephanie Luman MSN, RN said...

Great job Randi! Love the graphics and the info! You might just have sparked some motivation my way! :)
Stephanie Luman

Hope Carroll said...

This looks great! I really enjoyed reading it!